Vayyar is Hiring
Vayyar is growing and we love hiring great people!
Vayyar develops revolutionary 3D imaging technology, which was initially developed for breast-cancer screening and has now widened to cover solutions for smart home, robotics, automotive, agriculture and much more. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Pb_6Yxfu0&feature=youtu.be
We also have a consumer product called Walabot that is in the hands of thousands of happy Makers and DIY’ers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNTilAdZK3c&feature=youtu.be
We are always on the look out for people with deep expertise in their chosen fields but who also like to diversify beyond that.
So, if you are passionate about what you do, want to be part of a crazy team that creates new things, nearly every day, then we’re looking for you:
- System Engineering (RF, Algo, SW) – junior and experienced
- Algorithm Development (Signal Processing, Image Processing, Computer Vision, Neural Networks, DSP) – from MSc students to experienced
- Integration QA/Testing – straight after the army
- SW (C/C++/Python) – BSc students or experienced
- Project Managers - experienced, with excellent technical background (System, RF/Algorithm/SW)
- Engineering Technician - just out of the army, or a student
- RF Engineer – junior
- HW Board Designer
- Web Developer (advantage experienced in Magento)
Walabot Customer Success (native English a must)
P.S. If you are debating, send us anyway and we promise to answer one way or another :)
Temporary assignment Chennai, India, for a 3 month period, as an on-site representative for production line ramp-up.
The position is to be filled immediately, and includes all costs covered including board and lodging, necessary visa and flights to/from India, with an open ended return ticket.
If you have a technical background are available to go now for 3 months, please fill in the application form below.